EDUCATION / LINKS
116. Research Demonstrates Friesian Horses have Different Cardiac Measurements
115. The “Dutch Technique” for Resolving a Retained Placenta
114. Medical Grade Honey for Wounds
113. Megaesophagus in Foals and Young Horses
112. Winter Water Consumption & Impaction Colic
111. Distichiasis Update
110. Salt – An Ounce of Colic Prevention
109. Effective Treatment for Chorioptic Mites
108. Anesthesia Risks for Friesians
107. What is the most effective way to cool a horse?
106. Lactose Intolerance in Foals
105. Contracted Tendons in Foals
103. Myth or Real? There may be more to aortic rupture in the Friesian horse than can be explained by the current knowledge regarding collagen and elastin.
102 Myth or Real? “Squeezing a Maladjusted Foal” is a technique worth learning.
101. Myth or Real? Vaccination against Insect-Bite Hypersensitivity (IBH) is not “on the horizon”.
100. Myth or Real? Lessons in subtle lameness cannot be appropriately learned through YouTube videos.
99. Myth or Real? Measuring the rate of collagen degradation in the Friesian horse has little significance when trying to explain the predisposition of this breed to soft tissue diseases.
98. Myth or Real? The options for humane equine euthanasia have recently changed (for some/all of us).
97. Myth or Real? Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome has, as its cause, a wide and diverse group of risk factors with “no single factor isolated as causing the problem”.