107. What is the most effective way to cool a horse?
106. Lactose Intolerance in Foals
105. Contracted Tendons in Foals
103. Myth or Real? There may be more to aortic rupture in the Friesian horse than can be explained by the current knowledge regarding collagen and elastin.
102 Myth or Real? “Squeezing a Maladjusted Foal” is a technique worth learning.
101. Myth or Real? Vaccination against Insect-Bite Hypersensitivity (IBH) is not “on the horizon”.
100. Myth or Real? Lessons in subtle lameness cannot be appropriately learned through YouTube videos.
99. Myth or Real? Measuring the rate of collagen degradation in the Friesian horse has little significance when trying to explain the predisposition of this breed to soft tissue diseases.